The Office of Fire Safety & Emergency Planning at the University of Southern California is currently seeking a Full-time Senior Emergency Management Coordinator. Reporting to the Director of Fire Safety & Emergency Planning; the position will support the University of Southern California’s All-Hazards Emergency Response and Recovery Operations Plans. Our Office of Fire Safety & Emergency planning oversees fire safety and compliance for all university campuses and facilities. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Develops and maintains emergency response, business continuity and specialized plans
- Facilitates training, drills to prepare for, respond to, and recovery from emergencies
- Prepares and coordinates after action reports
- Develops and presents public information and preparedness education programs for students, faculty, staff and visitors
- Responds to emergencies and disasters to provide emergency management subject matter expertise
- Coordinates, designs and conducts emergency management exercises
This position may require work, and travel, on weekends, evenings, and/or holidays, based on business necessity.