Emergencies and disasters are a part of life in Southern California. Our businesses and industries should be prepared. Ines Pearce is an expert in business resiliency and will present the best ways to ensure your business is prepared to survive
the next disaster and all disasters to follow.
Presenter: Ines Pearce, Chief Executive, Pearce Global Partners, Inc.
Ms Pearce has worked with countries, major cities and national organizations around the world, bringing in resources, planning and strategies to businesses, governments, schools, non-profit organizations, and communities.
Her expertise in resilience best practices has brought her to the United Nations as a sought after and repeat speaker.
Current and Ongoing Activities:
Senior Advisor to U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, directing their
National Disaster Help Desk for Business - facilitating 13 years of disaster recovery including:
• Pandemics - COVID-19
• Hurricanes - Dorian, Florence, Harvey, Irma, Maria and Sandy
• Wildfires – Northern and Southern California
• Flooding - Louisiana, Nashville, and Cedar Rapids
• Earthquakes – California, Mexico, Haiti and Japan
• Tornadoes – Joplin (MO), Nashville (TN) and Moore (OK)
• Horizon oil spill, and many other disasters. •
Ms. Pearce is currently developing business resiliency programs internationally with the following organizations:
• UPS Foundation
• U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation United Nations
• World Economic Forum
BICEPP is honored Ines Pearce, an expert in business resiliency, will present the best ways to ensure your business is prepared to survive not only the next disaster, but the next one (and the next).